Internet Explorer (Windows)
In your browser's menu bar go to Tools --> Internet Options --> General --> Browsing History --> Delete...
From this window delete the Temporary Internet Files.
Close this window, then select OK before exiting the browser.
In your browser's menu bar, go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy
From the Privacy window select the Settings... tab found in the Private Data subsection
In the Private Data subsection window choose Cache and select OK.
Select Close and then OK again before closing the window and exiting the browser.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Firefox (Mac OSX)
On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu, and select Preferences....
Select the Advanced panel.
Click on the Network tab.
In the Offline Storage section, click Clear Now.
Safari (Mac OSX)
In the Mac OSX menu bar, go to Safari --> Empty Cache
Note: It is often necessary to exit and close all browser windows after clearing your local cache in order for changes take effect.
Chrome (Mac OSX)
In the Mac OSX menu bar, go to Chrome --> Clear Browsing Data