Grant imFORZA access to Google Search Console
In order to optimize your website and assist with tracking your website, you will need to grant imFORZA access to your Google Search Console account. You can do this in one of two ways:
Email our support team and provide them your Google Login information.
You can manually add us to your Google Search Console account. Here are instructions:
- Sign in to your Google Search Console account.
- Click on the site you want to add permissions
- Click on the gear (top right), select Users and Property Owners
- Click on ADD A NEW USER
- Set the user email as email@example.com, and set the permission to Full
- Click add, repeat these steps for any other sites
Google has more detailed instructions on managing users here: