Configuration Guide for Google Analytics by Yoast
After you have installed Google Analytics by Yoast, you will have a new menu available to customize your Google Analytics tracking code.
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you're logged in, you will be in your 'Dashboard'. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on 'Analytics'.
- The 'Analytics' settings will expand providing you additional options.
Analytics > Dashboard
Subsections: Overview | Reports | Custom Dimension Reports
If you have authenticated with your Google account, you will have access to a few basic reports. If you have the premium version, you will also see the custom dimension reports.
Analytics > Settings
Subsections: Universal | Advanced | Custom Dimensions | Debug Mode
This section allows you to authenticate with your Google account, customize the tracking code, or set up custom dimension and adsense tracking.
- How To Enable Universal Analytics
- How To Enable Remarketing
- How to Enable Demographics and Interests Report
- How to Set Up Cross Domain Tracking
- How to Set Up Subdomain Tracking
- How To Track Downloads
- How To Set Up Custom Dimensions (Premium version)
- How To Set Up Adsense Tracking (Premium version)
Analytics > Extensions
You can learn more about our premium plugins or activate a premium license, if you have one.