Grant imFORZA access to Google Analytics
In order to optimize your website and assist with tracking your website, you will need to grant imFORZA access to your Google Analytics account. You can do this in one of two ways:
Email our support team and provide them your Google Login information.
You can manually add us to your Google Analytics account. Here are instructions:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select Admin
- Select your account from the dropdown in the account column
- Click on User Management in the account column
- Under Add permissions for, type in email@example.com
- In the dropdown choose, Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze
- Check the box to notify the user, and click the Add button.
Google has more detailed instructions on managing users here: