Pinterest Does Not Display Rich Pins
Pinterest must authorize your site for rich pins. Validate and apply for rich pins by following these steps.
- Make sure that Open Graph is enabled in our plugin.
- Go to https://developers.pinterest.com/tools/url-debugger/ and enter a URL to a page or post that contains rich pin data.
- The validator will run and you will see an validation confirmation and apply now link. Click apply now.
Hint: If you scroll down, you will see a sample of the information available for rich pins.
- Verify the domain name is correct. Choose HTML and click "Apply Now".
- You will see a confirmation that your application was processed. Pinterest will contact you after reviewing your site.
Have more questions? Submit a request