IMPress Listings - Managing Taxonomies
How to Add a Property Type
- Click on Listings on left hand side (Plugin)
- Scroll through properties on right side you’ll see Tags column.
- Click on edit property. Or click top if wanted to create new listing.
- On right hand side of edit or create listing page there is box for Property Types.
- Use one of the selected properties or ADD NEW PROPERTY TYPE
- Click Add new Property Type
- Once clicked you should see this (below)
- Fill out details, click Add New Property Type.
- Will be added to box above, as new Property Type.
Add as many as needed.
On Listing tab on left hand side, click Property Types
- At Property Types edit page, on right hand side where Property Types are shown, there is option at top saying “Bulk Actions” - Click this , Switch to Delete
- Click Apply
- Screen should look like this
- One way to do this is via Property type tab. This tab is connecting to Property/Listing Tab on left hand side.
- Once on Property Types Admin Edit page, look towards right.
- Now Click on Count based off of what Property Type you are searching for. For Example - 24h On-Site Security...
- If looking for specific Property Type they should all appear here.
Have more questions? Submit a request